Send the sample- we email, fax or mail you the results. You need a
test each year before you can start the Heartworm pills. Save up to
20-50% on the test. You save an additional $35-50 since you do not
pay an office visit fee. This kit is a prepaid service for any one
of these three diseases (Lyme, Ehrlichia, or Heartworm). However,
we will perform all 3 tests for only $12 additional. We make testing
for all three tests affordable. This saves $58-93. Include the payment
of $12 (if you want all 3 tests performed) when you send in the sample,
not with the order for the kits. Convenient, highly accurate we use
the same Elisa testing service that your veterinarian uses to get
the same results. Collect the blood sample at home and save. IT'S
SIMPLE, QUICK AND EASY.
Are these diseases common?
• Heartworm disease is found in every state of the U.S.
and is world wide. It is a slowly developing insidious disease
causing various clinical signs of coughing, breathing problems,
weight loss, or lack of appetite. Pets only show these signs,
however, when they are near death-so test early and every year.
• Lyme disease is extremely common in the northern and northeastern
states and Canada, but is found in every state in the U.S. Up
to 60% of the dogs in many states have Lyme disease. It is a chronic
disease that causes lameness, reluctance to get up, swollen joints,
but also weight loss, appetite loss, depression etc.
• Ehrlichia is extremely common in the southern and western
U.S. Up to 80% of the dogs in many areas have Ehrlichia. It is
not new. Only recently has this test been developed which demonstrates
how endemic this disease is in the world. Ehrlichia is the 2nd
most common disease of dogs in the U.S. causing weight loss, loss
of appetite, bleeding, kidney disease, and death.
Why Test for these 3 Diseases
• Up to 20% of dogs in many areas of various states have
heartworm disease. It is present in all states.
• Up to 60% of dogs in many counties of southern states
have Lyme or Ehrlichia disease. Both are extremely common.
• You can now afford to test all of your pets for all 3
of these diseases and save up to 20-50% per pet.
• Save $35-45.00 since you do not pay the office visit.
• Save $10-25 on the test itself.
• PLUS you save up to $93 if you want to test for Lyme and
• Easy, accurate at home tests. Convenient - you can avoid
• Avoid the stress to your pet in the car.
• All these diseases can be treated to save your pet's life
if detected early, so test all your pets for all three diseases!
• All these diseases are chronic, taking months or years
before you notice the changes. Then it is either difficult, expensive,
or impossible to treat.
• You will receive written results from a veterinary lab.
ALL OF OUR ~TEST@HOME kits offer these same benefits:
1. Accurate Results – we use the accurate ELISA snap, etc.
2. Easy to do-at home test. You collect the sample and mail it
to our veterinary lab. The fecal test only requires 1 tsp. of
stool placed in our bag. For the FeLV saliva test just moisten
the enclosed swab and mail it to us. For the heartworm, lyme,
or ehrlichia test-do you ever do a nail trim? Do you ever get
to close? That is all you need to do for the 1-3 drops of blood
and then mail it to us. We do not want you to do anything that
is stressful to your pet, but the facts are that your dog is less
concerned about a nail trim of a rear leg than putting a needle
in a front leg. If you are not familiar with performing a nail
trim just ask a friend who is a tech, nurse, or groomer. The trip
is more stressful!!!! You save $100 and you dog is happy that
you did. You can afford to buy a lot more treats for your friend.
3. Fast written results – we process the tests within 24
hours then e-mail, fax, or mail the results the same day.
4. We provide information regarding the significance of negative
or positive results.
Now You Can Spend Less AND Do More!! These Are The Average Savings
In A 3 Pet Household:
Office Call: $30-45
Heartworm Test: $35-65
Lyme & Ehrlichia Test: $70-105
Fecal Worm Test $22
Test all your pets for all 3 diseases plus worms and still spend
1) We are very ACCURATE-OUR LAB USES THE ELISA SNAP TEST.
2) Get fast written results usually within 1-4 days. We send
results by email, fax so please include email or fax information.
3) Save $100 per pet each year. Think of how much you save with
multiple pets and how much you save over 5-10 years.
4) Save even more if you use our urine or fecal (worm) tests.
5) Convenient - Saves time and your pets get to stay home.
6) Quick and easy to do.
The information on this page is from the company who makes the kits.
We at a1petsupply or LDC Professional Pet products only sell the kits
we do not give you any results, or responsible for any results of the
<d>Feline Lukemia kit</d>
The Pet Health Checkup sm is a simple easy to do 3 step home urine
test kit that includes everything you need. All you do i place a
paper strip in the urine, wait 60 seconds, and the compare colors
on the strip to those on the color chart provided.
This is the same test veternarians uuse. No special knowledge is
required. -- just follow our simple instructions. We provide easy
to follow guides to help determine if your pet has an illness and
if you need to see a veternarian.
In addition to The Pet Health Checkup sm, we provide a 20-page
booklet full of helpful hints to help deal with training or behavioral
problems and resolve home, carpet or lawn damage. We help you to
know when and if you need to see a veterinarian -- which can you
$60 - $200. This booklet will help you correct and control the problem
which saves time and money.